Monday, January 15, 2018

Wishes on Your Birthday!






I am popping in with a card to share.  I had several things going on today so between making a card, taking pictures, and doing a blog post, it has been an all day event.  I wanted to play along with this week's Papertrey Inks Make It Monday Challenge.  I am also using the sketch for CASE this Sketch.  







I started with PTI  Woodblock Stencil collection.  I created a gradient background with the two-step stencil blending inks from darker to lighter from bottom to top.  I white embossed the top stencil.  I used a portions of Fresh Bouquet stamp set to create my floral clusters, or, in this case, buds.  




I layered the wishes sentiment using stampers select white and lovely lady card stocks.  I added some autumn rose to the bottom for added detail and dimension.  I added some wink of stella to all of the berries and the die cut sentiment.  The stamped sentiment is from Huge Sentiments.  The stamped frame is from Pretty Peonies Anniversary set(retired).  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

6 comments

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is one Beautiful card! Love how you took the sketch and made it your own. the white emboss on the bg stencil is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...love all your pretty in pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on the sketch Betty! Congrats on your HM shout out at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.