Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Herb Garden!









It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!



For my card I started with PTI Meadow Greens stamp set and coordinating dies to mimic the look of herbs.  I die cut and stamped the leaves in shades of green parakeet, spring moss,  and ripe avocado inks.  





I die cut the largest of the stitched rectangles dies in stampers select white.  To follow along with this week's CASE this Sketch Challenge I threaded Baker's Twine True Black using the stitch holes as a guide.  



 I used foam mounting tape on the front panel and a couple of the leafy greens.  I stamped the sentiment from PTI Vintage Picnic Sentiments set in versafine onyx black ink.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Donna Idlet, Creative Lady (Guest Designer)




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

3 comments

  1. This is beautiful, Betty! Wonderful take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Betty! I love the way your used the holes for threading the twine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love your gorgeous herbs and so clever to weave the twine in the holes of your die, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.